Saturday 21 May 2011

Blaenafon Triathlon

A friend asked me to shoot a triathlon he was involved in on the weekend so I've put up a few shots from that. This was my first attempt at shooting this sort of thing so I don't think I did too badly :) I decided to just stick the camera on continuous high and just take as many as possible then edit them down so I would have as many decent shots as possible. This was a good plan but it did mean I was left with nearly 1,100 shots by the end of the day that I had to go through (thank goodness for lightroom). I ended up with about 150 odd pictures that I was happy with and I actually got some good feedback from the event organisers which was nice. In fact if you head over to a website called Tri247 you can see one of my photos next to the race report, it also tells you a little about the race.

Anyway here are a few shots of the cycling:

This one was shot at ISO 100, 55 mm, f/13, 1/40 sec


ISO 100, 55 mm,  f/14, 1/25 sec


ISO 100, 55 mm, f/4, 1/400 sec


This one is my favourite I think ISO 100, 150 mm, f/6.3, 1/80 sec 

No comments:

Post a Comment